22:26:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
I got another blog award! :) This time from Rhaindropz. Thank you!
To accept this award do the following:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Sooo ... 7 things about me?
1. I never wear false nails because they fall off easily and they just look fake. And we don't have much to choose from where I live. Nothing like those above in the picture. BUT now I got some super great ones and I'll be doing a review in a week or so
(testing their endurance).
2. I can't put on flase lashes :( They just fall down or don't glue on properly :( I hope I will get better at this.
3. My favourite color is green (lime green) and lately pink (I think I have mentioned this somewhere before).
4. I study translation (Slovenian - Italian - English combination) :) Ha but you can't tell it by my crappy English XD
5. As a little kid I spoke just Hungarian and nothing else :P But now I know only approx. 10 words.
6. I went to an Art High School :)
7. I grow fond of Photography only last year, even though photography has been in my family for more than 50 years (professional photographers).
Okay, now to the Kreative Bloggers nominations (drumroll)
And now to the new Tarantino's movie: Inglorious Basterds.
My hubby took me yesterday to see it. And I liked it. Even though it's Tarantino=lots of blood, but there wasn't that much as expected.
You must go and see it if the sight of blood doesn't make you nauseous :)
There were some exquisit very artistic scenes.
The theme is the nazi occupied France. It's realistic, it's brute and at moments hilarious in it's twisted story. And there is Brad Pitt and Til Schweiger and other great actors :) Overall? I liked it.
And here is a bonus picture for you ;) Our doggy Trixy
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- 2010 (248)
- Another quick note
- Blog award + Inglorious Basterds
- Package received + mini haul
- Back from vacation
- Just a quick note
- Blogger award + lunch
- OOTD for beach (very dotty)
- NOTD: clouds on a sunny day + Giveaway update
- Haul + Package! :)
- Art showoff :)
- Alexander Mcqueen Fall/Winter 2009
- NOTD glowing purple
- My giveaway UPDATE
- Tagged by rhaindropz and makeups
- Trip to Čaven and Most na Soči
- My trip to Gorge Vintgar and the Castle of Bled
- Mail form Tali: contest prizes!
- Contest entry: Luxury lust