08/08/2009

Alexander Mcqueen Fall/Winter 2009


Today's spotlight goes to (Lee) Alexander Mcqueen.
Not until recently I have become fascinated by runways and fashion designers.
And than I found Alexander Mcqueen. And fell in love with his clothing and accessories!
They're really unique and edgy :) Not to mention the crazy runways! Just look at that makeup :P And oh well at the whole collection.


In his Fall/Winter's collection the colors red and black dominate, but we can see some white, gold and brown too.
I love it. It's punk but at the same time chick :) And it reminds me of Little Red Riding Hood :P







I love most of his outfits and I would actually wear some of them :D Others are at times a little bit eccentric. But those shoes and bags! To die for :)

XOXO Parisky

2 comments:

Tali said...

i like the skull shirts.. buT im so dissappointed with him recently. he used to have more gothic/victorian/romantic style!!

Unknown said...

I love them too! :) I know, he was more extreme,so I was kind of surprised when I saw his Fall/Winter collection :/