18:02:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Today's spotlight goes to (Lee) Alexander Mcqueen.
Not until recently I have become fascinated by runways and fashion designers.
And than I found Alexander Mcqueen. And fell in love with his clothing and accessories!
They're really unique and edgy :) Not to mention the crazy runways! Just look at that makeup :P And oh well at the whole collection.
In his Fall/Winter's collection the colors red and black dominate, but we can see some white, gold and brown too.
I love it. It's punk but at the same time chick :) And it reminds me of Little Red Riding Hood :P
I love most of his outfits and I would actually wear some of them :D Others are at times a little bit eccentric. But those shoes and bags! To die for :)
Labels: 2009, Alexander Mcqueen, bags, eccentric, fall, Fall/Winter 2009, fashion designer, outfits, runway, shoes, tops
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- 2010 (248)
- Another quick note
- Blog award + Inglorious Basterds
- Package received + mini haul
- Back from vacation
- Just a quick note
- Blogger award + lunch
- OOTD for beach (very dotty)
- NOTD: clouds on a sunny day + Giveaway update
- Haul + Package! :)
- Art showoff :)
- Alexander Mcqueen Fall/Winter 2009
- NOTD glowing purple
- My giveaway UPDATE
- Tagged by rhaindropz and makeups
- Trip to Čaven and Most na Soči
- My trip to Gorge Vintgar and the Castle of Bled
- Mail form Tali: contest prizes!
- Contest entry: Luxury lust