04/08/2009

Mail form Tali: contest prizes!


Omg omg omg! Today the postman had finally something for me (& my sister) ! :)
This lovely red package (from Tali) had some amazing goods for us :)



When we opened the box it smelled gorgeous!
We got this

This is how we distributed it among us :)

I got:
  • Pacifica Bali lime papaya solid perfume (I love it's smell)
  • The body shop coconut soap (J'adore coconut!)
  • Garnier SOS Anti-imperfection pen
  • Illamasqua cream blusher in the color RUDE (that melted a little bit :( but still I love it, I was looking in our shops for a cream blusher, but they don't even know what that is!)
  • Illamasqua nail varnish (Loella)
  • Illamasqua Medium pencil (for eyes and lips!) in the color Feisty



Thank you Tali, those prizes are amazing! ♥

I put on the gorgeous pink nail polish!

Outside

P.S. Sorry for the overdone pictures (frames)
XOXO Parisky

What I'll write about

- Trip to Gorge Vintgar
- OOTD for the beach
- fashion trends
-favourite fashion designer
-contest entry

0 comments: