10/06/2009

Adorable blog award!


Yaaay my first award! :)

I got this adorable blog award from my sister CherryColors.

The Adorable Blog Award Rules:

-Include the award logo in your blog or post.
-Nominate as many blogs which you like.
-Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
-Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
-Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award



I give this award to the following ladies:
XOXO Parisky

6 comments:

Sassy J'adore said...

Thanks so much for the adorable award sweetie. =)
I just checked out your photography photos and I must say they're awesome and you look georgeous in the Vanity Fair photos of yourself. =)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! :) But that is my twin sister (www.cherrycolors.blogspot.com)
I have got mine in my main gallery (if you check my modesty icon on the left)

Robyn @ ItsRobyn.com said...

Thank you for the award! Hey, I just noticed we both have the Ting Tings "That's not my name" on our blog playlists.

Unknown said...

You're very welcome :) Yes I have it :) I think it's funny :)

Whitney & the full effect said...

awww sweet thang thanks for the nom.!

Unknown said...

You're welcome :)