06/06/2009

Contest entry: Twiggy inspired

So I decided to enter Little Miss Beauty Junkye contest :)

The rules are:
-You must be a follower of her blog.-You must create a make up look inspired by a celebrity's make up.
-Post a photo of your finished look (as many as you like) and a photo of the look that inspired you on your blog.-Notify me that your entry is up either by posting a comment below or e-mail me at littlemissbeautyjunkie@gmail.com-List the products you used on your post.
-Post a link back to the contest on your blog.


I have recreated a look inspired by Twiggy, even though she has got her age now, she is a fashion celebrity! And one of the biggest there is!

This picture inspired me:




And this is my interpetation:







I've used:
  • Skin Food Mushroom BB Cream
  • Pan stick from Maxfactor
  • Perfect Loose powder from Isadora
  • Essence black liquid eyeliner
  • Essence black eyeliner pen
  • Essence white kajal pencil
  • False eyelashes (no name)
  • Max Factor False Lashes Effect mascara
  • Costal Scents blusher+contour (dark+light+blush)
  • Dior powder eyebrow pencil
  • Essence lipgloss

In the process I have TRIED to use Arteco's permanent glue for fake eyelashes but it almost burnt my eyes!! And didn't do it's job (glue).
When you open it, it really smells bad and any sane person wouldn't use it near your eyes (if it didn't write for eyes).

Okay, so this is my contest entry and in another post you'll learn more about me and my passions (lately nail polishes are my passion).

XOXO Parisky

4 comments:

Orla said...

Thank you for entering! Well done on the look, its really nice, I especially love the eyes! x

Unknown said...

Thank you! :)

Holly said...

Thats really well done! Good Luck!

Jaff Parker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.