11:16:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
The last time I wanted to have blue nails I have discovered I have three blues and I wanted to compare them.
So here they are.
From left to right:
China Glaze Blue Sparrow (neon)
All of them are two coaters except for Bonnie which is an one coater.
The CG Blue Sparrow is really watery (you have to be careful), Essence Bonnie is very dense (but just enough) while Essence Underwater is something in between. As you can see they have really different textures as well :) CG has got big glitter in it (light blue) and dries in an almost satin finish, Underwater has got small shimmer in it and it dries glossy, while Bonnie has got no glitter or shimmer and it dries glossy as well.
In all of the pictures there is no top coat used.
Which one is your favourite?
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- It's spring! Part III
- How to: Vivid makeup
- Review: Divaderme Lash Extender
- Project Runway Season 7 Winner!
- NOTD: Cheetah in bikini
- Look: Cheetah
- NOTD: Cheetah in the Jungle
- How to: Stencil Shirt
- Comparison: Essence Mr. Big and Essence Hot Stuff
- Comparison: CG Blue Sparrow (neon) & Essence Under...
- NOTD: Joy 326
- 100+ Followers Giveaway CLOSED
- It's spring! Part II
- NOTD: Bonnie likes Blue Sparrows
- I went shopping
- Look: For all those sad days
- Another beauty haul
- Look: Alice in Wonderland
- Look: Spring
- NOTD: Alice went Underwater
- It's spring!
- NOTD: Butterfly Ashanty n. 61
- Haul: Essence and Butterfly
- EOTD: Pink and Yellow
- Review: Steamcream
- EOTD: Blueberries and Avocado
- NOTD: Ruffian manicure, nail art ...
- Recipe: Easy Homemade Pizza
- 2009 (147)