22:50:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Hello girls! I decided to do another comparison but this time with two more or less similar colors.
The first one is Essence Twins Mr. Big and the second one is Essence Multi dimension Hot Stuff.
They're both two coaters and both have a shiny finish but Mr. Big is just a tad more dense. I've used no top coat on the pictures.
Thumb & index: Hot Stuff
Middle & pinkie: Mr. Big
As you can see they look similar in shadow but on light the difference is very clear.
Which one is your favourite?
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- It's spring! Part III
- How to: Vivid makeup
- Review: Divaderme Lash Extender
- Project Runway Season 7 Winner!
- NOTD: Cheetah in bikini
- Look: Cheetah
- NOTD: Cheetah in the Jungle
- How to: Stencil Shirt
- Comparison: Essence Mr. Big and Essence Hot Stuff
- Comparison: CG Blue Sparrow (neon) & Essence Under...
- NOTD: Joy 326
- 100+ Followers Giveaway CLOSED
- It's spring! Part II
- NOTD: Bonnie likes Blue Sparrows
- I went shopping
- Look: For all those sad days
- Another beauty haul
- Look: Alice in Wonderland
- Look: Spring
- NOTD: Alice went Underwater
- It's spring!
- NOTD: Butterfly Ashanty n. 61
- Haul: Essence and Butterfly
- EOTD: Pink and Yellow
- Review: Steamcream
- EOTD: Blueberries and Avocado
- NOTD: Ruffian manicure, nail art ...
- Recipe: Easy Homemade Pizza
- 2009 (147)