10:03:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Maybe some of you already know that I LOVE vivid colors :) I was inspired by a gorgeous pink lipstick to do this tutorial.
Usually I start off with my eyes and only after do the rest (foundation, blusher ...) because this way it's easier to clean up what falls on your cheeks (especially with black and glittery eyeshadows).
1. Start with a clean base
2. Apply primer. I use this one, but concealer works good as well
This is the colors you'll need (darker and lighter blue)
And a brush
3. With the brush apply the lighter blue on the lower part of your eyelid
Now take a rounded brush (any other will work as well but you'll need more skill)
4. Apply the darker blue on the upper part of the eyelid and the outer corner.
Take another brush (I'm using a big blending brush)
5. Blend everything (make circular movements from the darker areas to the lighter ones)
Now take a silver shadow
And another brush
6. Apply the silver shadow on your inner part of the eyelid and under your eyebrow (and blend)
Take an eyeliner. I'm using Eyeko Glitter eyeliner.
7. Apply Eyeliner
You can skip this step if you don't have Lash Primer. I'm using Estee Lauder.
8. Apply Lash Primer
9. Apply mascara
And now one of the more important steps: eyebrows!
10. Use a angled brush and an eyeshadow that is closes to your hair color.
The final look:
Now let's go to the rest of the face.
I use Skin Food BB Cream, Estee Laudren Concealer and for this look Janulence Mineral Powder and Sweetscents Settling Veil.
I think I don't need to explain this step :)
And here is my favourite lipstick! Estee Lauder Pink Vibrations.
I suggest you to use a very vivid color to complement your look.
With such makeup a crazy attitude and hairdo goes great :)
So is anyone brave enough to wear this look out? ;)
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- It's spring! Part III
- How to: Vivid makeup
- Review: Divaderme Lash Extender
- Project Runway Season 7 Winner!
- NOTD: Cheetah in bikini
- Look: Cheetah
- NOTD: Cheetah in the Jungle
- How to: Stencil Shirt
- Comparison: Essence Mr. Big and Essence Hot Stuff
- Comparison: CG Blue Sparrow (neon) & Essence Under...
- NOTD: Joy 326
- 100+ Followers Giveaway CLOSED
- It's spring! Part II
- NOTD: Bonnie likes Blue Sparrows
- I went shopping
- Look: For all those sad days
- Another beauty haul
- Look: Alice in Wonderland
- Look: Spring
- NOTD: Alice went Underwater
- It's spring!
- NOTD: Butterfly Ashanty n. 61
- Haul: Essence and Butterfly
- EOTD: Pink and Yellow
- Review: Steamcream
- EOTD: Blueberries and Avocado
- NOTD: Ruffian manicure, nail art ...
- Recipe: Easy Homemade Pizza
- 2009 (147)