13:03:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
I've been watching all those cheetah nail manicures in the past weeks so I finally decided it's time to try it for myself. It was actually one of the easiest manicures EVER :D
For the base I've used Essence In the Jungle.
Here is step 1 (it doesn't look that bad at all)
So pretty and easy! I will definitely do at least another one (this time with a light base).
Do you like it?
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- It's spring! Part III
- How to: Vivid makeup
- Review: Divaderme Lash Extender
- Project Runway Season 7 Winner!
- NOTD: Cheetah in bikini
- Look: Cheetah
- NOTD: Cheetah in the Jungle
- How to: Stencil Shirt
- Comparison: Essence Mr. Big and Essence Hot Stuff
- Comparison: CG Blue Sparrow (neon) & Essence Under...
- NOTD: Joy 326
- 100+ Followers Giveaway CLOSED
- It's spring! Part II
- NOTD: Bonnie likes Blue Sparrows
- I went shopping
- Look: For all those sad days
- Another beauty haul
- Look: Alice in Wonderland
- Look: Spring
- NOTD: Alice went Underwater
- It's spring!
- NOTD: Butterfly Ashanty n. 61
- Haul: Essence and Butterfly
- EOTD: Pink and Yellow
- Review: Steamcream
- EOTD: Blueberries and Avocado
- NOTD: Ruffian manicure, nail art ...
- Recipe: Easy Homemade Pizza
- 2009 (147)