20:50:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
I've decided to spicy up a little bit this blog :) Today I'll present you an easy recipe for a homemade pizza.
Servings: at least 3 people
Time of making: approx. 1,5 hours
Ingredients for dough:
250 g of white flour
1 dcl of lukewarm water or milk
1 tea spoon of oil
tomato puree approx. 3 dcl or 2 cans
ham approx. 100g
2 mozzarellas (or 250 g of cheese)
1. Mix lukewarm water with yeast
2. Put all other ingredients in a bowl
3. Pour the yeast with water into the bowl with the rest of the ingredients
4. Mix and knead the dough
5. If the dough is too sticky add flour, if there is flour left, pour some more lukewarm water in it
6. Leave the dough to rise for at least 1/2 of hour for it to double the size (for best results you can leave it covered overnight in the refrigerator)
Now you have the dough!
So what to do with it?
1. Take a baking tin and cover it with wax paper or some oil, so it won't stick to it
2. Roll out the dough on the baking tin
Here comes the topping and baking. You can put all the topping on it right away. Like I did the first time.
But this will happen: even after almost an hour of baking the dough will be half raw on the inside, the tomato puree will almost evaporate and the cheese will be dry and overbaked. See the picture:
1. Spread the tomato puree on the dough
2. Put it in the oven for 10 minutes (on 230 degrees Celsius with the ventilator mode)
3. Put it out of the oven
4. Put on the ham, mushrooms, vegetables or anything you like + 1 thinly sliced mozzarella
5. Put everything in the oven again (with the same settings) for 5 more minutes
6. Add the last mozzarella and put it in the oven for another 5 minutes.
In this way the pizza will have a nice crisp edge and it will be still very juicy.
The results with this method?
Serve hot :)
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- It's spring! Part III
- How to: Vivid makeup
- Review: Divaderme Lash Extender
- Project Runway Season 7 Winner!
- NOTD: Cheetah in bikini
- Look: Cheetah
- NOTD: Cheetah in the Jungle
- How to: Stencil Shirt
- Comparison: Essence Mr. Big and Essence Hot Stuff
- Comparison: CG Blue Sparrow (neon) & Essence Under...
- NOTD: Joy 326
- 100+ Followers Giveaway CLOSED
- It's spring! Part II
- NOTD: Bonnie likes Blue Sparrows
- I went shopping
- Look: For all those sad days
- Another beauty haul
- Look: Alice in Wonderland
- Look: Spring
- NOTD: Alice went Underwater
- It's spring!
- NOTD: Butterfly Ashanty n. 61
- Haul: Essence and Butterfly
- EOTD: Pink and Yellow
- Review: Steamcream
- EOTD: Blueberries and Avocado
- NOTD: Ruffian manicure, nail art ...
- Recipe: Easy Homemade Pizza
- 2009 (147)