17:04:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
After quite some time I decided to do my favourite eye makeup combo. I've used Zosimos Botanicals mineral eyeshadow in Avocado (matte green) and Blackberry (shimmery purple).
I did a review of their products HERE.
If you want to see the whole look, I did this eye makeup some time ago. See HERE.
How do you like this color combo?
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- It's spring! Part III
- How to: Vivid makeup
- Review: Divaderme Lash Extender
- Project Runway Season 7 Winner!
- NOTD: Cheetah in bikini
- Look: Cheetah
- NOTD: Cheetah in the Jungle
- How to: Stencil Shirt
- Comparison: Essence Mr. Big and Essence Hot Stuff
- Comparison: CG Blue Sparrow (neon) & Essence Under...
- NOTD: Joy 326
- 100+ Followers Giveaway CLOSED
- It's spring! Part II
- NOTD: Bonnie likes Blue Sparrows
- I went shopping
- Look: For all those sad days
- Another beauty haul
- Look: Alice in Wonderland
- Look: Spring
- NOTD: Alice went Underwater
- It's spring!
- NOTD: Butterfly Ashanty n. 61
- Haul: Essence and Butterfly
- EOTD: Pink and Yellow
- Review: Steamcream
- EOTD: Blueberries and Avocado
- NOTD: Ruffian manicure, nail art ...
- Recipe: Easy Homemade Pizza
- 2009 (147)