22:46:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Hahahaha I just had to write such a title :D
Anyway this is the last post with cheetah manicure (except if someone wants a tutorial).
I can't say it enough how this manicure is super easy and fun! You want to do just one nail and before you think twice your whole hand is done!
And if I think just about some time ago when I hated animal print ... now I think I'm becoming obsessed :P
Base coat: Jessica Bikini Blue
Dots: Nfuoh 65
Lines: Essence Nail art polish in black
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- It's spring! Part III
- How to: Vivid makeup
- Review: Divaderme Lash Extender
- Project Runway Season 7 Winner!
- NOTD: Cheetah in bikini
- Look: Cheetah
- NOTD: Cheetah in the Jungle
- How to: Stencil Shirt
- Comparison: Essence Mr. Big and Essence Hot Stuff
- Comparison: CG Blue Sparrow (neon) & Essence Under...
- NOTD: Joy 326
- 100+ Followers Giveaway CLOSED
- It's spring! Part II
- NOTD: Bonnie likes Blue Sparrows
- I went shopping
- Look: For all those sad days
- Another beauty haul
- Look: Alice in Wonderland
- Look: Spring
- NOTD: Alice went Underwater
- It's spring!
- NOTD: Butterfly Ashanty n. 61
- Haul: Essence and Butterfly
- EOTD: Pink and Yellow
- Review: Steamcream
- EOTD: Blueberries and Avocado
- NOTD: Ruffian manicure, nail art ...
- Recipe: Easy Homemade Pizza
- 2009 (147)