17:05:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
It's time to show you another EOTD (eyes of the day). This is what was my today's makeup for school (you should have seen the looks people gave me). The pictures were taken after 5 hours of wearing this makeup.
I've used Coastalscents 88 matte palette (for neon pink and yellow) and Sweetscents Lover's Moon on top of it (for the shimmery effect).
You can't really see the yellow as it disappeared after some time, but it was in the inner side of my eye.
Would you wear something like this to school/work? Do you care about the looks people gave you?
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- It's spring! Part III
- How to: Vivid makeup
- Review: Divaderme Lash Extender
- Project Runway Season 7 Winner!
- NOTD: Cheetah in bikini
- Look: Cheetah
- NOTD: Cheetah in the Jungle
- How to: Stencil Shirt
- Comparison: Essence Mr. Big and Essence Hot Stuff
- Comparison: CG Blue Sparrow (neon) & Essence Under...
- NOTD: Joy 326
- 100+ Followers Giveaway CLOSED
- It's spring! Part II
- NOTD: Bonnie likes Blue Sparrows
- I went shopping
- Look: For all those sad days
- Another beauty haul
- Look: Alice in Wonderland
- Look: Spring
- NOTD: Alice went Underwater
- It's spring!
- NOTD: Butterfly Ashanty n. 61
- Haul: Essence and Butterfly
- EOTD: Pink and Yellow
- Review: Steamcream
- EOTD: Blueberries and Avocado
- NOTD: Ruffian manicure, nail art ...
- Recipe: Easy Homemade Pizza
- 2009 (147)