10/09/2009

OOTD + latest discoveries :)

Hello there! :)

This week the weather was strange; It wasn't hot or cold, the wind blew all the time and it was cloudy, so you couldn't do much outside. So today I put on long trousers and a shirt. I thought I won't freeze nor "evaporate". :D But the sun finally came out and it got hot! Especially in the car :/ Anyway this is what I wore:

Now to my (re)discoveries:


I found Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics! I love it! I would love to have some of their glosses (lip tar), because as I've seen from the videos they are really pigmented! And so many colors to choose from!

I would love to own some of them, but unfortunately there isn't a shop anywhere close to me and I couldn't find on their page if they ship internationally.


Yesterday I have also rediscovered Essie Matte about you. I think it's perfect, genious! I love matte polishes (especially on cars!) :) You can completely rediscover your "old" nail polishes :)
Or just enhance your manicure:




I've also found a good example of what I mean:


With Essie Matte about you

See? It's a whole new collection of your nail polishes whitout buying any :)

Now I'm going to do a contest entry (I hope I'm not too late) :)

XOXO Parisky

0 comments: