22/09/2009

Spring 2010 collection

Today I have been looking through the next spring's trends and I must say I really like some of them. We can see the comeback of the fifties and nineteens. :) And colors? black, pink (different shades), (navy) blue, red, gray, black and beige. Textures? Flowers and graphic.

Here are some pictures from the show in New York.


Baby Phat
very colorful for the next spring




Donna Karan
I love her fitted dresses









Marc by Marc Jacobs







Mark Fast (a rapidly rising star)

I love his colorful dresses! Just look at the second and last picture! :) I also like he used a plus size model!







Mulberry







Ralph Lauren

Menswear rocks! :) and girly dresses with a boyish accent (hats) too









Tommy Halfinger

Cute, sexy and stylish







Topshop

What can I say? It's affordable :) and edgy.













Victoria Beckham

Just gorgeous!









Vivienne Westwood red label










How do you like the trends for the next spring?

P.S. All images were taken from New York Magazine

XOXO Parisky


0 comments: