00:36:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
I've just watched the first episode :) As always I love it! The girls are all gorgeous in their own way and I always love the plus size models.
I think this girl was gorgeous before the makeover. She had that Alice in the Wonderland look or better the Queen of Hearts look. She is the perfect example how eyebrows can change your appearance :)
And this is the best makeover in my opinion. Such a dramatic change! Gorgeous eyes.
I can't wait to see more.
Now I'll go and watch the 2nd episode.
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- NOTD: Essence Joe Glamorized
- NOTD: S-he 436 Glamorized
- NOTD: S-he 436
- Comparison: Essence Joe and Essence Date me!
- I've said I'll get you!
- NOTD: S-he 330 with red flowers
- Review: Zosimos Botanicals
- Skin care routine
- Mini haul
- NOTD: Hot stuff glamourized
- NOTD: Essence Hot Stuff
- Blog Award + random rant
- NOTD: Liquorice
- ANTM Cycle 14
- NOTD: Thelma in love
- Mini haul: in the search for Joe
- NOTD: Jessica One Million Watts
- EOTD: Peach brown
- 100 Followers!
- EOTD: Silver simple
- Ask me anything :)
- Swatches: Elizabeth Arden lipsticks (Pink Vibratio...
- Giveaway winner!
- Last day to enter my GIVEAWAY!
- Review: Jenulence mineral makeup (foundation/conce...
- NOTD: Ménage à trois
- Swatches: Essence Nail Art Twins
- NOTD: Red & Black
- Nail art haul
- NOTD: Pearls in the Carribean Sea
- FOTD: Blueberries and Avocado
- Want this!!!
- EOTD: Gold mine
- NOTD: Chevron French Manicure take 2
- EOTD: Very simple
- NOTD: Chevron Style French Manicure
- A walk with doggies!
- NOTD: Essence Naughty But Nice
- 2009 (147)