20/03/2010

ANTM Cycle 14



I've just watched the first episode :) As always I love it! The girls are all gorgeous in their own way and I always love the plus size models.

I think this girl was gorgeous before the makeover. She had that Alice in the Wonderland look or better the Queen of Hearts look. She is the perfect example how eyebrows can change your appearance :)



And this is the best makeover in my opinion. Such a dramatic change! Gorgeous eyes.


I can't wait to see more.

Now I'll go and watch the 2nd episode.

XOXO Parisky


4 comments:

Golden said...

Raina reminds me of Denise Richards. I love watching ANTM too.

Lots of love,

Unknown said...

ooooo... je že začelo:P
grem gledat:DDD

Unknown said...

Golden: so true!
Thumby: ja, je vzunaj ze ene 2 tedna :)

Nadia said...

You've been tagged!! ;)
xoxo

http://alwayssummerontheinside.blogspot.com/