21:21:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Joe is the name of an Essence be a nail artist nail polish. It's pastel purple or more lilac, as you wish and it's the ONLY one I do not have from the Twins collection!
Since a part of this twins collection is limited edition I want to buy it ASAP.
I was in two Mullers today and they didn't have it!
But I found another polish I wanted to get for some time. Plus I grabbed the orange one, since it was on sale.
Left: juicy orange
Right: in the jungle
I also got some brushes from Ebay. They were like really cheap, so we'll see how they work. But they have a big plus: they're small and so I can take them with me :D
Joe I'll hunt you down!
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- NOTD: Essence Joe Glamorized
- NOTD: S-he 436 Glamorized
- NOTD: S-he 436
- Comparison: Essence Joe and Essence Date me!
- I've said I'll get you!
- NOTD: S-he 330 with red flowers
- Review: Zosimos Botanicals
- Skin care routine
- Mini haul
- NOTD: Hot stuff glamourized
- NOTD: Essence Hot Stuff
- Blog Award + random rant
- NOTD: Liquorice
- ANTM Cycle 14
- NOTD: Thelma in love
- Mini haul: in the search for Joe
- NOTD: Jessica One Million Watts
- EOTD: Peach brown
- 100 Followers!
- EOTD: Silver simple
- Ask me anything :)
- Swatches: Elizabeth Arden lipsticks (Pink Vibratio...
- Giveaway winner!
- Last day to enter my GIVEAWAY!
- Review: Jenulence mineral makeup (foundation/conce...
- NOTD: Ménage à trois
- Swatches: Essence Nail Art Twins
- NOTD: Red & Black
- Nail art haul
- NOTD: Pearls in the Carribean Sea
- FOTD: Blueberries and Avocado
- Want this!!!
- EOTD: Gold mine
- NOTD: Chevron French Manicure take 2
- EOTD: Very simple
- NOTD: Chevron Style French Manicure
- A walk with doggies!
- NOTD: Essence Naughty But Nice
- 2009 (147)