21/03/2010

NOTD: Liquorice


I decided to try out my new Essence nail polish. It's called In the jungle. It is a one-coater, but I'm sloppy so I applied two coats. The more I was looking at it more it seemed boring. So I applied a coat of Essie Matte about you. Even more boring .... hmmm what could I do with it? Let's do some nail art! And so it started ... when everything seemed as it would be one of those "you-should-have-left-it-alone-in-the-first-place" manicures, it turned out pretty interesting and not at all over the top.

With flash
No flash

After using my "artisic skills"

With flash
No flash


How do you like it?

P.S. Don't forget to vote on the poll on the top right side of the blog, so that I can learn what do you like best of my blog (you can chose multiple options).

XOXO Parisky



7 comments:

CherryColors said...

Meni je vsec :)

Anja said...

jp jp, ful dobro je prislo! :D

Unknown said...

Tamara: meni je tudi všeč :)

Anja: Hvala :D

Tina A. said...

Love that shade of green!!!
Great job with the manicure, it's so cute and funky!!!

xxx

Unknown said...

Tina_mbc: Thank you! I have to agree, it's gorgeous!

ThRiSzHa said...

this is cool.. I laso have this polish a slovenian friend of mine send it to me..i think this is a great color of green..
and i love it most when u put a simple but great design made this mani so beautiful.. I hope u wouldnt mind if i clone thid.. I love this design so much!!

Unknown said...

Triszha: Thanks :D Yes this is such an amazing color! :) No, I don't mind, you can clone it ;)