23/03/2010

Blog Award + random rant


I was tagged by the gorgeous Nadia from It's Always Summer on the Inside. Go and give her some blog love :)

The rules:

- Post the award on your blog


- Link the person who has given you the award


- Pass the award to 15 other blogs you’ve discovered


- Remember to contact the bloggers you’ve nominated

I nominate:




Now to the random part of info about me. Or better rant. So if you don't feel like it, you can skip it
.
Lately I've been writing a kind of a thesis, it's actually more of a paper ... well and after 2 months of jumping around in the search for books I finally finished it! I was so relieved! But! My mentor answered me and he well really wasn't pleased with it ... he thought the theme I chose wasn't appropriate! Where the f*ck were you when I told you in the first place what I wanted to write about?
I was so f*cking angry, actually more sad than angry ... damned I worked on that thesis/paper!
Anyway now he wants me to get to his office hours ... and of course I have no choice so that we can figure out what I can do with my "inappropriate" paper ....
Sometimes I just hate my school and I wish I had chosen photography or some other school!


Ah ... now because of this I won't be so active, I guess, this weekend and/or maybe the next week.


I hope all of you are doing well!

XOXO Parisky



5 comments:

Meream said...

Aww thank you! You made my Tuesday! :)

SanjaFashatude said...

zato grem pa js v Koper.. mislim, da sem iz dneva v dan vse bolj prepričana v to :) i just hate ff! :) Kakšen naslov pa imaš? Diplomski seminar to a ne?

Unknown said...

Meream: You're really welcome! :)

Sanja: ja včasih pa res .... no ampak danes sem že kar ok in mi je samo še ravno :P
Ja diplomski ... ma volilna pravica žensk v VB in Slo ....

Tesa said...

Hvala!! :)
xx

CherryColors said...

Hvala :)
Tvoj prof pa ni normalen.