14:01:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Right now I should be correcting my paper work/thesis but I love blogging more ... :P
I would like to introduce you to my skin care routine.
I've been using Gamila Secret for many many years now (I bought only 1 and I've been using it every day) and I really like it. If you're unfamiliar with it, it's a multipurpose 100 % natural soap that comes in 9 fragrances. Each fragrance is supposed to have a different effect on your skin. I've been using the Original (unscented) one as it is suitable for sensitive skin.
Since I'm at it's end (maybe it'll last for 2 or 3 weeks), I wanted to ask if anyone is familiar with this soap? What fragrance should I get next? I was thinking of Jasmine Comfort or Lavender Heaven or even Creamy Vanilla.
I can't really remember the price, but I think it was around 20 €, what is quite pricey, but if you think I had it for more than 2 years (yes it doesn't look pretty anymore) it's actually very very cheap!
So let's move on with my skin care routine.
1. I clean my face with Gamila Secret soap
2. I use a tonic for sensitive skin (from Balea)
And finally I use my HG product: Jojoba oil.
Since I've started using jojoba oil, my skin has really improved drastically! I have less breakouts (almost none) and less dry patches. I just love love love it!
I'll do a proper review of it soon.
If I've got some pimples I use Green tea overnight skin rejuvenating from Sweetscents, it works as a miracle. Until morning the pimple/acne is gone.
And that's more or less it :)
Labels: skin care routine
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- NOTD: Essence Joe Glamorized
- NOTD: S-he 436 Glamorized
- NOTD: S-he 436
- Comparison: Essence Joe and Essence Date me!
- I've said I'll get you!
- NOTD: S-he 330 with red flowers
- Review: Zosimos Botanicals
- Skin care routine
- Mini haul
- NOTD: Hot stuff glamourized
- NOTD: Essence Hot Stuff
- Blog Award + random rant
- NOTD: Liquorice
- ANTM Cycle 14
- NOTD: Thelma in love
- Mini haul: in the search for Joe
- NOTD: Jessica One Million Watts
- EOTD: Peach brown
- 100 Followers!
- EOTD: Silver simple
- Ask me anything :)
- Swatches: Elizabeth Arden lipsticks (Pink Vibratio...
- Giveaway winner!
- Last day to enter my GIVEAWAY!
- Review: Jenulence mineral makeup (foundation/conce...
- NOTD: Ménage à trois
- Swatches: Essence Nail Art Twins
- NOTD: Red & Black
- Nail art haul
- NOTD: Pearls in the Carribean Sea
- FOTD: Blueberries and Avocado
- Want this!!!
- EOTD: Gold mine
- NOTD: Chevron French Manicure take 2
- EOTD: Very simple
- NOTD: Chevron Style French Manicure
- A walk with doggies!
- NOTD: Essence Naughty But Nice
- 2009 (147)