26/03/2010

Skin care routine

Hello Lovelies!

Right now I should be correcting my paper work/thesis but I love blogging more ... :P
I would like to introduce you to my skin care routine.


I've been using Gamila Secret for many many years now (I bought only 1 and I've been using it every day) and I really like it. If you're unfamiliar with it, it's a multipurpose 100 % natural soap that comes in 9 fragrances. Each fragrance is supposed to have a different effect on your skin. I've been using the Original (unscented) one as it is suitable for sensitive skin.

Since I'm at it's end (maybe it'll last for 2 or 3 weeks), I wanted to ask if anyone is familiar with this soap? What fragrance should I get next? I was thinking of Jasmine Comfort or Lavender Heaven or even Creamy Vanilla.

I can't really remember the price, but I think it was around 20 €, what is quite pricey, but if you think I had it for more than 2 years (yes it doesn't look pretty anymore) it's actually very very cheap!

So let's move on with my skin care routine.
1. I clean my face with Gamila Secret soap
2. I use a tonic for sensitive skin (from Balea)


And finally I use my HG product: Jojoba oil.
Since I've started using jojoba oil, my skin has really improved drastically! I have less breakouts (almost none) and less dry patches. I just love love love it!
I'll do a proper review of it soon.

If I've got some pimples I use Green tea overnight skin rejuvenating from Sweetscents, it works as a miracle. Until morning the pimple/acne is gone.


And that's more or less it :)

XOXO Parisky

2 comments:

CherryColors said...

Hehe,..... tisto tvoje milo je ze ogabno.
Nabavi si kaj drugega.. ? Kaksno penico?
Povprasaj na forumu, sedaj ful hvalijo Sebamed Penico.

Prve slike ti ne pokaze..

Unknown said...

Tamara: pššt ... še vedno super deluje :P Sploh ne vem zakaj bi si kaj drugega nabavla, če pa mi to popolnoma ustreza :P