09:30:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
My sister Tamara asked me to bring home the nail polish Joe, to do a comparison between it and The One and Only. In the meanwhile she compared The One and Only with Date me! So, that gave me an idea :) Now that I have Joe and I have Date me! and since I'm hating my current manicure .... hmmm :)
So here it is a comparison of Joe and Date me! :)
Joe is a warm lilac color (you can't really tell from the pictures) while Date me! is a light (pastel) lavender purple.
See it for yourself:
This picture was taken under natural light and the pink undertone in Joe is best visible.
Thumb & middle & pinkie = Joe
Index & ring = Date me!
I've stamped a flowery pattern on all my fingers using Essence stampy set.
I've used Joe for index & ring finger and Date me! on middle & pinkie :)
Overall: I love Joe, since I don't have anything similar but Date me! is also a very lovely color.
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- NOTD: Essence Joe Glamorized
- NOTD: S-he 436 Glamorized
- NOTD: S-he 436
- Comparison: Essence Joe and Essence Date me!
- I've said I'll get you!
- NOTD: S-he 330 with red flowers
- Review: Zosimos Botanicals
- Skin care routine
- Mini haul
- NOTD: Hot stuff glamourized
- NOTD: Essence Hot Stuff
- Blog Award + random rant
- NOTD: Liquorice
- ANTM Cycle 14
- NOTD: Thelma in love
- Mini haul: in the search for Joe
- NOTD: Jessica One Million Watts
- EOTD: Peach brown
- 100 Followers!
- EOTD: Silver simple
- Ask me anything :)
- Swatches: Elizabeth Arden lipsticks (Pink Vibratio...
- Giveaway winner!
- Last day to enter my GIVEAWAY!
- Review: Jenulence mineral makeup (foundation/conce...
- NOTD: Ménage à trois
- Swatches: Essence Nail Art Twins
- NOTD: Red & Black
- Nail art haul
- NOTD: Pearls in the Carribean Sea
- FOTD: Blueberries and Avocado
- Want this!!!
- EOTD: Gold mine
- NOTD: Chevron French Manicure take 2
- EOTD: Very simple
- NOTD: Chevron Style French Manicure
- A walk with doggies!
- NOTD: Essence Naughty But Nice
- 2009 (147)