11:28:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
It's time for swatches form my haul. Click on images to make them BIGGER.
All nail polishes from the TWINS collection are one-coaters :) 3 out of 4 are cream nail polishes, only Romeo has a slight frosty finish.
On my index finger: Thelma
Middle finger: Bonnie
Ring finger: Romeo
Pinkie finger: Mr. Big
Now to the paired twins. Basically the glitters are all the same, with just different colored small glitter.
On my index finger: Thelma & Louise
Middle finger: Bonnie & Clyde
Ring finger: Romeo & Juliette
Pinkie finger: Mr. Big & Carrie
How do you like this twins?
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- NOTD: Essence Joe Glamorized
- NOTD: S-he 436 Glamorized
- NOTD: S-he 436
- Comparison: Essence Joe and Essence Date me!
- I've said I'll get you!
- NOTD: S-he 330 with red flowers
- Review: Zosimos Botanicals
- Skin care routine
- Mini haul
- NOTD: Hot stuff glamourized
- NOTD: Essence Hot Stuff
- Blog Award + random rant
- NOTD: Liquorice
- ANTM Cycle 14
- NOTD: Thelma in love
- Mini haul: in the search for Joe
- NOTD: Jessica One Million Watts
- EOTD: Peach brown
- 100 Followers!
- EOTD: Silver simple
- Ask me anything :)
- Swatches: Elizabeth Arden lipsticks (Pink Vibratio...
- Giveaway winner!
- Last day to enter my GIVEAWAY!
- Review: Jenulence mineral makeup (foundation/conce...
- NOTD: Ménage à trois
- Swatches: Essence Nail Art Twins
- NOTD: Red & Black
- Nail art haul
- NOTD: Pearls in the Carribean Sea
- FOTD: Blueberries and Avocado
- Want this!!!
- EOTD: Gold mine
- NOTD: Chevron French Manicure take 2
- EOTD: Very simple
- NOTD: Chevron Style French Manicure
- A walk with doggies!
- NOTD: Essence Naughty But Nice
- 2009 (147)