01/03/2010

NOTD: Essence Naughty But Nice


I've had this manicure now for 5 days (that's why you can see some white tips) and lately having the same manicure for 5 straight days has really become an achievement (they all peel off, I get massive white tips in just a matter of hours ...)!

I have also noticed something about my Essie Good to Go topcoat. If I apply it unevenly (and leave a portion of my nail out) I can see a crack where the G2G ends??? And also the color changes? Like this nail polish is a pastel vivid color, but with G2G it gets more neon and less pastel? Boh

Anyway enjoy the pictures

No flash

Flash

Have you noticed anything strange about your favourite topcoat?

XOXO Parisky


4 comments:

ALLAROUNDEVE said...

no lej tale lak mi lahko posljes za predcasno darilo za opravljeno maturo...

hh :)

Unknown said...

Eva Ana: Ooo prvo čestitke! ;) Če ga še kje najdem ti ga res lahko pošljem ;)

Gaby Fauchon said...

Super pretty! I love sweet banana-like yellow like this one (=

Unknown said...

Gaby: I agree! Actually this is my first yellow nail polish! :)