10:15:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Today I have a quick post for you with the makeup I wore on a soap-making workshop.
It was really easy to do, but it was something completely different from my usual makeup.
Look, no makeup!
UD Naked Palette (Half Baked + Toasted)
Kryolan Aquacolor 12 palette (purple and gold)
Fyrinnae Parental Advisory
Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara & 1001 Lashes Mascara
Skinfood Mushroom BB Cream
Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Rude
wet n wild Silk Finish 25
Even though this look was very simple and wearable(ish) it felt like too much makeup (and I NEVER feel like it) because of the extremely vivid purple. Well, it was a pretty experiment.
Do you like it?
P.S. Today is the first day of Spring! ♥
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- Haul: I Can't Help Myself
- FOTD: Pin Up Nerd
- NOTD: Essence Let's Get Lost
- NOTD: Essence Where Is the Party?
- Inspiration III
- Haul: Pyjamas and Nail Polish
- NOTD: Essence You Belong To Me + Hello Holo
- Review and Swatches: O.P.I. Texas Lil Shooters
- FOTD: Purple Simplicity
- NOTD: Essence Irreplaceable
- Haul: Essence New Stuff
- FOTD: Green Makes Me Happy
- NOTD: Joyful Saint Patrick's Day
- EOTD: Ah... Love :)
- NOTD: When I Feel Blue ... I Paint My Nails
- Snapshots: A Walk After The Rain
- Review and Swatches: Illamasqua Toxic Nature
- How To: Feel Beautiful
- Inspiration II
- Gets: Illamasqua Toxic Nature
- How to: Get Rid of Acne
- NOTD: Boom Chicka Wah Wah
- NOTD: Orange Power
- NOTD: Candy Manicure
- NOTD: Dote Style Sexy
- News: Illamasqua Toxic Nature
- Photography: Modelling
- NOTD: Sea Flowers
- EOTD: Turquoise Sin
- NOTD: Sea in Moonlight
- 2010 (248)
- 2009 (147)