00:29:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
I felt really inspired to write something for you, my dear reader. Something that will help you feel beautiful.
We all know that beauty comes from within. When you're happy, your inner beauty rises and shines, so this little article is about how to be happy and feel beautiful.
1. Don't listen to other people. Lots of people say hurtful things to you, because they feel bad about themselves. It's not how you dress, what your makeup looks, if you're popular or not ... it's a projection of their little sad inner self. So don't worry about it and just try to be yourself.
2. Do what feels right for you. If right now the trend is very short skirts and high heels, but you don't know how to walk in high heels/don't like them, and don't feel comfortable in short skirts, don't wear short skirts and high heels. Instead wear what you feel comfortable in, and most important what you feel expresses yourself.
3. If something doesn't feel right, but the rest of the world does it ... IGNORE IT, don't care what they do, say... we're all different from each other and thanks God we are. Don't let other people make decisions for yourself and don't let the majority intimidate you. Stick for yourself!
3. Use colours to make yourself happy. We all love colours, they make us feel alive.
4. Everyday try something new - Just to challenge yourself. Try with another colour, shape, combination ... each day and see how much fun you can have with playing around :))
5. Wake up your inner child ;) I love playing on swings, finger painting and all the silly games we used to play when we were kids. Just try it. It will make you laugh and you will feel great for the whole day afterwards <3
6. Sing aloud and dance like no one is watching. Just like the previous tip it makes you happy and you burn a lot of negative energy :)
7. Have fun with your wardrobe. Try some pieces together that in a million years you wouldn't think match. Don't judge or think about it. Just grab the first items that come to your mind. You'll be surprised by the outcome. Plus it's super fun :)
8. Have a day/hour off. Relax. Have a bubble bath/hot shower followed by a nice whole body peeling and lots of pampering. Do whatever you usually don't find the time to do- paint your nails, read a book, call that friend that you've wanting to call forever ..
9. Don't give up. If you feel you're not good at something, keep on trying. No one was born with all the skills/knowledge.
10. Just be yourself.
Because nothing else matters ... So don't let anyone dictate how you should feel about yourself and most of all what is beautiful. Because YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- Haul: I Can't Help Myself
- FOTD: Pin Up Nerd
- NOTD: Essence Let's Get Lost
- NOTD: Essence Where Is the Party?
- Inspiration III
- Haul: Pyjamas and Nail Polish
- NOTD: Essence You Belong To Me + Hello Holo
- Review and Swatches: O.P.I. Texas Lil Shooters
- FOTD: Purple Simplicity
- NOTD: Essence Irreplaceable
- Haul: Essence New Stuff
- FOTD: Green Makes Me Happy
- NOTD: Joyful Saint Patrick's Day
- EOTD: Ah... Love :)
- NOTD: When I Feel Blue ... I Paint My Nails
- Snapshots: A Walk After The Rain
- Review and Swatches: Illamasqua Toxic Nature
- How To: Feel Beautiful
- Inspiration II
- Gets: Illamasqua Toxic Nature
- How to: Get Rid of Acne
- NOTD: Boom Chicka Wah Wah
- NOTD: Orange Power
- NOTD: Candy Manicure
- NOTD: Dote Style Sexy
- News: Illamasqua Toxic Nature
- Photography: Modelling
- NOTD: Sea Flowers
- EOTD: Turquoise Sin
- NOTD: Sea in Moonlight
- 2010 (248)
- 2009 (147)