11:11:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Hello Dolls :)
Maybe you've noticed that lately I've been having an obsession with the color blue?
It's just that it reminds me of the sky and all those gorgeous days when you just go on a walk and don't think about your problems, but instead of the nature that surrounds you.
So how better celebrate the first day of Spring (actually today it's the third, but I wore it on the first) than with a pretty blue manicure that on top of everything sparkles as crazy? :))
So Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you Essence You Belong To Me, topped with Essence Topper Hello Holo.
Can you see the holo?
Have a nice day, darlings.
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- Haul: I Can't Help Myself
- FOTD: Pin Up Nerd
- NOTD: Essence Let's Get Lost
- NOTD: Essence Where Is the Party?
- Inspiration III
- Haul: Pyjamas and Nail Polish
- NOTD: Essence You Belong To Me + Hello Holo
- Review and Swatches: O.P.I. Texas Lil Shooters
- FOTD: Purple Simplicity
- NOTD: Essence Irreplaceable
- Haul: Essence New Stuff
- FOTD: Green Makes Me Happy
- NOTD: Joyful Saint Patrick's Day
- EOTD: Ah... Love :)
- NOTD: When I Feel Blue ... I Paint My Nails
- Snapshots: A Walk After The Rain
- Review and Swatches: Illamasqua Toxic Nature
- How To: Feel Beautiful
- Inspiration II
- Gets: Illamasqua Toxic Nature
- How to: Get Rid of Acne
- NOTD: Boom Chicka Wah Wah
- NOTD: Orange Power
- NOTD: Candy Manicure
- NOTD: Dote Style Sexy
- News: Illamasqua Toxic Nature
- Photography: Modelling
- NOTD: Sea Flowers
- EOTD: Turquoise Sin
- NOTD: Sea in Moonlight
- 2010 (248)
- 2009 (147)