20:15:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Hello darlings :)
Today I'll show you my mini haul.
I needed some new pyjamas, so I went in the search for one. Gosh, there are so many and I didn't like any :/ So in the end I picked the one I liked best.
Since I was in the mood for a new scarf I got one as well (love it).
Than I went to Muller and grabbed some new Catrice Nail Polish (actually had 3 in my shopping bag, but convinced myself, I don't need them right now :P), Essence Crackle Nail Polish (white) for my upcoming giveaway, Essence Black and White duo eyeliner and a new Essence gloss (I love glosses) in Trendsetter.
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- Haul: I Can't Help Myself
- FOTD: Pin Up Nerd
- NOTD: Essence Let's Get Lost
- NOTD: Essence Where Is the Party?
- Inspiration III
- Haul: Pyjamas and Nail Polish
- NOTD: Essence You Belong To Me + Hello Holo
- Review and Swatches: O.P.I. Texas Lil Shooters
- FOTD: Purple Simplicity
- NOTD: Essence Irreplaceable
- Haul: Essence New Stuff
- FOTD: Green Makes Me Happy
- NOTD: Joyful Saint Patrick's Day
- EOTD: Ah... Love :)
- NOTD: When I Feel Blue ... I Paint My Nails
- Snapshots: A Walk After The Rain
- Review and Swatches: Illamasqua Toxic Nature
- How To: Feel Beautiful
- Inspiration II
- Gets: Illamasqua Toxic Nature
- How to: Get Rid of Acne
- NOTD: Boom Chicka Wah Wah
- NOTD: Orange Power
- NOTD: Candy Manicure
- NOTD: Dote Style Sexy
- News: Illamasqua Toxic Nature
- Photography: Modelling
- NOTD: Sea Flowers
- EOTD: Turquoise Sin
- NOTD: Sea in Moonlight
- 2010 (248)
- 2009 (147)