10:34:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Have a fun and joyful Saint Patrick's Day if you celebrate it!
I don't celebrate it, but I love having a great excuse to wear my favourite color- green.
I'll do a green eye makeup as well to go with this manicure :))
For this manicure I've used Claire's Mood Polish in Happy/Earthy and topped it with Essence Special Topper in Circus Confetti.
Since the Mood Polish Changes it's color according to the temperature, I have to show you how it looks like when hot.
And when cold (actually it's more neon green in RL).
I've used 3 coats for full opacity :)
Have fun today!
- 2014 (5)
- 2012 (5)
- Haul: I Can't Help Myself
- FOTD: Pin Up Nerd
- NOTD: Essence Let's Get Lost
- NOTD: Essence Where Is the Party?
- Inspiration III
- Haul: Pyjamas and Nail Polish
- NOTD: Essence You Belong To Me + Hello Holo
- Review and Swatches: O.P.I. Texas Lil Shooters
- FOTD: Purple Simplicity
- NOTD: Essence Irreplaceable
- Haul: Essence New Stuff
- FOTD: Green Makes Me Happy
- NOTD: Joyful Saint Patrick's Day
- EOTD: Ah... Love :)
- NOTD: When I Feel Blue ... I Paint My Nails
- Snapshots: A Walk After The Rain
- Review and Swatches: Illamasqua Toxic Nature
- How To: Feel Beautiful
- Inspiration II
- Gets: Illamasqua Toxic Nature
- How to: Get Rid of Acne
- NOTD: Boom Chicka Wah Wah
- NOTD: Orange Power
- NOTD: Candy Manicure
- NOTD: Dote Style Sexy
- News: Illamasqua Toxic Nature
- Photography: Modelling
- NOTD: Sea Flowers
- EOTD: Turquoise Sin
- NOTD: Sea in Moonlight
- 2010 (248)
- 2009 (147)