17:03:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
I just KNEW I had to take a walk, even though I'm usually a lazy bum that'd rather be in bed reading a good book. But something kept me calling to go take a walk.
And .... I did :)
Too bad I didn't take the little camera with me, just my telephone.
It all started with with a path to the forest near us. It just stopped raining and the sun came out.
I heard birds singing .... and saw a tree full of doves! Too bad the telephone camera didn't see them (I was too far away).
While walking in the forest I saw this lovely bush/tree full of blossoms. I was admiring them and photographing them, when I heard some noise. I checked what it was and it was 5 deer. It was spectacular. They were just about 5 meters from me.
And the last picture was taken just when the sun showed itself again.
But that wasn't it :) I also met 2 dogs on a walk (that wanted to cuddle, especially one).
Ah, so not regretting going for this walk.
In general I love walking by myself in forest and paths in nature as it makes me calm, I can sort out my thoughts/feelings and I feel good about getting some exercise afterwards. Plus it's an active meditation, so I feel in love for the whole day. Ah, tra la la la la ...
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- Haul: I Can't Help Myself
- FOTD: Pin Up Nerd
- NOTD: Essence Let's Get Lost
- NOTD: Essence Where Is the Party?
- Inspiration III
- Haul: Pyjamas and Nail Polish
- NOTD: Essence You Belong To Me + Hello Holo
- Review and Swatches: O.P.I. Texas Lil Shooters
- FOTD: Purple Simplicity
- NOTD: Essence Irreplaceable
- Haul: Essence New Stuff
- FOTD: Green Makes Me Happy
- NOTD: Joyful Saint Patrick's Day
- EOTD: Ah... Love :)
- NOTD: When I Feel Blue ... I Paint My Nails
- Snapshots: A Walk After The Rain
- Review and Swatches: Illamasqua Toxic Nature
- How To: Feel Beautiful
- Inspiration II
- Gets: Illamasqua Toxic Nature
- How to: Get Rid of Acne
- NOTD: Boom Chicka Wah Wah
- NOTD: Orange Power
- NOTD: Candy Manicure
- NOTD: Dote Style Sexy
- News: Illamasqua Toxic Nature
- Photography: Modelling
- NOTD: Sea Flowers
- EOTD: Turquoise Sin
- NOTD: Sea in Moonlight
- 2010 (248)
- 2009 (147)