11:15:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
XD I HAD to write such tittle as it is the perfect description of my current manicure! I think I never had anything as gorgeous as I have today on my nails.
The base is Zoya Karina (which gorgeousness is extremely hard to capture and which I already wore twice. HERE and HERE) that is my absolutely favourite red! It has got shimmer, it has got glitter and it shines (I'm like a magpie).
On top I've used some absolutely stunning HOLOGRAPHIC nail stickers! I can't stop looking at my nails!
Of course the holo effect on a flat surface is extremely hard to capture, so a billion pictures are following).
The holo effect
It may not look like Boom Chicka Wah Wah in the pictures, but it absolutely does in real life! :)
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- Haul: I Can't Help Myself
- FOTD: Pin Up Nerd
- NOTD: Essence Let's Get Lost
- NOTD: Essence Where Is the Party?
- Inspiration III
- Haul: Pyjamas and Nail Polish
- NOTD: Essence You Belong To Me + Hello Holo
- Review and Swatches: O.P.I. Texas Lil Shooters
- FOTD: Purple Simplicity
- NOTD: Essence Irreplaceable
- Haul: Essence New Stuff
- FOTD: Green Makes Me Happy
- NOTD: Joyful Saint Patrick's Day
- EOTD: Ah... Love :)
- NOTD: When I Feel Blue ... I Paint My Nails
- Snapshots: A Walk After The Rain
- Review and Swatches: Illamasqua Toxic Nature
- How To: Feel Beautiful
- Inspiration II
- Gets: Illamasqua Toxic Nature
- How to: Get Rid of Acne
- NOTD: Boom Chicka Wah Wah
- NOTD: Orange Power
- NOTD: Candy Manicure
- NOTD: Dote Style Sexy
- News: Illamasqua Toxic Nature
- Photography: Modelling
- NOTD: Sea Flowers
- EOTD: Turquoise Sin
- NOTD: Sea in Moonlight
- 2010 (248)
- 2009 (147)