08/03/2011

NOTD: Boom Chicka Wah Wah


XD I HAD to write such tittle as it is the perfect description of my current manicure! I think I never had anything as gorgeous as I have today on my nails. 

The base is Zoya Karina (which gorgeousness is extremely hard to capture and which I already wore twice. HERE and HERE) that is my absolutely favourite red! It has got shimmer, it has got glitter and it shines (I'm like a magpie).
On top I've used some absolutely stunning HOLOGRAPHIC nail stickers! I can't stop looking at my nails!
Of course the holo effect on a flat surface is extremely hard to capture, so a billion pictures are following).



The holo effect





It may not look like Boom Chicka Wah Wah in the pictures, but it absolutely does in real life! :)

XOXO Parisky


7 comments:

Tamara said...

LOL kaksen naslov ;D!!

Lillian Funny Face said...

Oooh lovely!

mancina said...

tole mi je pa ful všeč!!

G A B Y said...

Awww the holo effect is gorgeous! Super pretty mani! Isn't the title from that song with the strange-looking guy? Or is it just me LOL.

Helena (XOXO Parisky) said...

Tamara: če je pa tako zgledalo v RL :P

Lillian: thank you hon :)

Mancina: hvala :)

Gaby: thanks :) LOL, not sure, but the boom chicka wah wah... Well just google it, but it's hilarious :))

Charlotte Sparkle said...

I gave you an award on my blog, have a good day.

nail crazy said...

super manikura, sviđa mi se i naslov :-D

Like me of FB!

Search

Loading...

Follow by Email