14:51:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Another haul? This time is more clothes oriented :) H&M was having a sale so I had to check it out! This is what I got.
A pair of bracelets :) It's actually pastel blue and very pretty :D
A pair of leggings in pink and yellow that are a must for this autumn :)
And a nice shirt. Very 80s
This is the actual color. Here you can see how the mesh looks like.
I also straightened my hair. This was quite an experience :P (lots of hair)
But maybe you can't see it well in this picture.
My outfit of the day with the new things. Don't mind the silly face :D
And my eyes of the day. I've used my favourite palette of Coastal scents that I by the way love! It has got so many colors and you can wear a different makeup every day :)
Today I went with silver to enhance the color of my eyes.
Oh and there is something new in my everyday life too! :) Next week I will start learning a new language! I wanted to learn french but all the classes were taken (so maybe next year) but instead I'll be taking Hungarian class :D That'll be hilarious :)
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- 2010 (248)
- Halloween NOTD + looks
- Blog header
- Shocking! A scam!
- OOTD skirt :) + EOTD + NOTD
- Autumn wishlist + brown EOTD
- EOTD glittery pink
- Old looks from 2005 to now
- Makeup I've done on other people
- Complementary colors EOTD part 2 + NOTD funky part...
- Halloween Look: Vampire
- Colorful EOTD + simple NOTD
- NOTD: Sparkling red
- Another haul: coats
- EOTD: Candy Futuristic
- Review: Adidas Intensive deo anti-perspirant stick...
- Cold :(
- A package from Eyeko! :) + 7 tag + EOTD
- Another haul + straightened hair + OOTD + EOTD
- Back to school + EOTD + flowers
- World animal day
- My nail polish collection + NOTD purple diamonds
- An unexpected surprise ♥