22:46:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
While I was at Ljubljana (the Uni started again and there is already so much work to be done) I got a SMS from my sister telling me I got a huuuge package! It was from Eyeko :) Some time ago I sent them a mail for their beauty tips weekly contest (you can send it too :) and I won :D I was so happy :) And this week I received the package.
I got the shiny Eyeko bag (it will come very hand for shopping sprees), a flavoured lip gloss, glittery eyeliner and some badges.
The package is really cute :)
The cute lip gloss (it smells like roses and is really creamy). You can see the false nails from Revlon in this picture too.
I immediately tried out the glitter eyeliner and it's really shiny and it opens up your eyes :)
I received a pair of earrings I ordered some time ago. Aren't they adorable?
The last thing for today's blog post is the 7 tag :) I got tagged by my sister Tamara.
I was such a fun tag! I had to choose 7 things in the color the person who tagged you chose. She chose BLACK. This really made it easier but in a way more difficult to chose because I have lots of things in black (even though it doesn't suit me :P but it's just so comfortable and easy to find). So here we go:
1. My favourite pair of boots for autumn/winter I got last year (Miss Sixty). I have realized I have something with boots because I have so many of them. My favourites are riding boots (maybe because I want to ride a horse for years?)
2. Wide belt. It makes a plain outfit sultry.
3. Nokia 6120 classic with case
4. Eyeko vamp polish (review soon)
5. A pair of black earrings
6. Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara (my absolute favourite)
7. SIGG reusable water bottle. I can't live without water and I have this bottle with me all the time. I have it now for aprox. 6 months and it goes everywhere with me. It's enviroment friendly and stylish :)
Now I tag:
I choose RED.
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- 2010 (248)
- Halloween NOTD + looks
- Blog header
- Shocking! A scam!
- OOTD skirt :) + EOTD + NOTD
- Autumn wishlist + brown EOTD
- EOTD glittery pink
- Old looks from 2005 to now
- Makeup I've done on other people
- Complementary colors EOTD part 2 + NOTD funky part...
- Halloween Look: Vampire
- Colorful EOTD + simple NOTD
- NOTD: Sparkling red
- Another haul: coats
- EOTD: Candy Futuristic
- Review: Adidas Intensive deo anti-perspirant stick...
- Cold :(
- A package from Eyeko! :) + 7 tag + EOTD
- Another haul + straightened hair + OOTD + EOTD
- Back to school + EOTD + flowers
- World animal day
- My nail polish collection + NOTD purple diamonds
- An unexpected surprise ♥