22:47:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Today I got an email from my sister. So far so good. It was about LimeCrime. Well you can read it for yourself: Click here
I got so angry and disgusted ...
apparently my sister too because she wrote this: Cherry Colors: Today.. I'm uttery disappointed about LC
And just imagine, I was in some kind of fan club too! (called Team Candy Future)
Ah, it seemed too nice to be true!
To sum up: If you want good, pigmented mineral eye shadows go and buy from TKB for 1.50 dollars instead of 12 dollars at LimeCrime! And for lipsticks? Sure, that's copied too! Go here and you get almost identical lipsticks for as low as a dollar!
Isn't that a rip off?
And than she claims she made it all ... yeah and I'm Santa!
If you're still not sure, just google it!
I promised I'd do a Halloween look, but just realized there is not a singular camera in the house :( I Hopefully tomorrow my bf will borrow me his camera :)
Thanks for looking and commenting!
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- 2010 (248)
- Halloween NOTD + looks
- Blog header
- Shocking! A scam!
- OOTD skirt :) + EOTD + NOTD
- Autumn wishlist + brown EOTD
- EOTD glittery pink
- Old looks from 2005 to now
- Makeup I've done on other people
- Complementary colors EOTD part 2 + NOTD funky part...
- Halloween Look: Vampire
- Colorful EOTD + simple NOTD
- NOTD: Sparkling red
- Another haul: coats
- EOTD: Candy Futuristic
- Review: Adidas Intensive deo anti-perspirant stick...
- Cold :(
- A package from Eyeko! :) + 7 tag + EOTD
- Another haul + straightened hair + OOTD + EOTD
- Back to school + EOTD + flowers
- World animal day
- My nail polish collection + NOTD purple diamonds
- An unexpected surprise ♥