21:00:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
I haven't posted a new NOTD for a while now. I was feeling like red so I put on (for the firs time in years!) L' Oreal Jet Set (I think) in red cherry (but not sure because I forgot it at home).
I paired it with some sparkling nail polish and voilà :)
I've had it on for 5 days and only now some white tips showed! I think that is amazing with such short nails. I always thought their nail polishes gave you instant white tips but now I can see I was wrong. I'll definitely buy more nail polishes from them :)
My next post will be about a Halloween makeup.
Hint: pale, looking sick but still beautiful?
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- 2010 (248)
- Halloween NOTD + looks
- Blog header
- Shocking! A scam!
- OOTD skirt :) + EOTD + NOTD
- Autumn wishlist + brown EOTD
- EOTD glittery pink
- Old looks from 2005 to now
- Makeup I've done on other people
- Complementary colors EOTD part 2 + NOTD funky part...
- Halloween Look: Vampire
- Colorful EOTD + simple NOTD
- NOTD: Sparkling red
- Another haul: coats
- EOTD: Candy Futuristic
- Review: Adidas Intensive deo anti-perspirant stick...
- Cold :(
- A package from Eyeko! :) + 7 tag + EOTD
- Another haul + straightened hair + OOTD + EOTD
- Back to school + EOTD + flowers
- World animal day
- My nail polish collection + NOTD purple diamonds
- An unexpected surprise ♥