19:34:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
My today's EOTD :) I've used a pastel pink (Coastal Scents 88 palette) and Eyeko Glitter Liquid Eyeliner.
It was really glittery and after more than 12 hours of wearing it the glitter is as new but the eyeshadow went into the crease :( I have discovered that some colors from the palette can be worn for 12+ hours without going in the crease but others (like this one) can't.
I was thinking of having a makeup or nail contest. What do you think? This time the prizes would be something from Chanel, Dior something like that (we don't have MAC here).
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- 2010 (248)
- Halloween NOTD + looks
- Blog header
- Shocking! A scam!
- OOTD skirt :) + EOTD + NOTD
- Autumn wishlist + brown EOTD
- EOTD glittery pink
- Old looks from 2005 to now
- Makeup I've done on other people
- Complementary colors EOTD part 2 + NOTD funky part...
- Halloween Look: Vampire
- Colorful EOTD + simple NOTD
- NOTD: Sparkling red
- Another haul: coats
- EOTD: Candy Futuristic
- Review: Adidas Intensive deo anti-perspirant stick...
- Cold :(
- A package from Eyeko! :) + 7 tag + EOTD
- Another haul + straightened hair + OOTD + EOTD
- Back to school + EOTD + flowers
- World animal day
- My nail polish collection + NOTD purple diamonds
- An unexpected surprise ♥