22:26:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
I really liked my yesterday's EOTD (if you missed it, click here) so I decided to try other complementary color combinations :)
I went wit purple(ish) and green. I think this one looks nicer with my eyes :) Sorry for the not so sharp pics (mobile phone)
And my NOTD. I've never tried out this nail polish before (Visions bungee jumper) and I realized it's really pretty :) I paired it with Eyeko disco polish.
Now I'll finally go write my essay for tomorrow's Italian class
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- 2010 (248)
- Halloween NOTD + looks
- Blog header
- Shocking! A scam!
- OOTD skirt :) + EOTD + NOTD
- Autumn wishlist + brown EOTD
- EOTD glittery pink
- Old looks from 2005 to now
- Makeup I've done on other people
- Complementary colors EOTD part 2 + NOTD funky part...
- Halloween Look: Vampire
- Colorful EOTD + simple NOTD
- NOTD: Sparkling red
- Another haul: coats
- EOTD: Candy Futuristic
- Review: Adidas Intensive deo anti-perspirant stick...
- Cold :(
- A package from Eyeko! :) + 7 tag + EOTD
- Another haul + straightened hair + OOTD + EOTD
- Back to school + EOTD + flowers
- World animal day
- My nail polish collection + NOTD purple diamonds
- An unexpected surprise ♥