19:59:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
As promised here is another review :) This time I decided to do an anti-perspirant review, because we all use them and it's really hard to find a suitable one for you in the whole bunch of anti-perspirants.
I've tried them all and only two until now really worked for me. The first one wore off when I went to the gym/jogging/with my bicycle to the school. Of course I know that an anti-perspirant isn't supposed to work when you go jogging, but who wants to run on a treadmill near someone who smells bad? Or as you decide to go for a walk and you meet someone who makes your heart beat faster but your deodorant fails? :/
Well as I said before, I've tried them all. My most recent was that advertised
You have to use it in 36 months (woaah that's a lot)
And the ingredients
Now to my experience with it:
I've been using it for about a month and it really works! I go to school with a bike (7 km in one way) and it stays on! Even after a whole day of running up and down (school, lunch break, school, shopping) it's stays on :)
+ stays on even after a long day
+ still stays on after sports
+ smells nice
+ doesn't stain your black clothes
- It lasts 36 months (that surely can't be good for your skin)
Love it :) I definitely recommend it!
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- 2010 (248)
- Halloween NOTD + looks
- Blog header
- Shocking! A scam!
- OOTD skirt :) + EOTD + NOTD
- Autumn wishlist + brown EOTD
- EOTD glittery pink
- Old looks from 2005 to now
- Makeup I've done on other people
- Complementary colors EOTD part 2 + NOTD funky part...
- Halloween Look: Vampire
- Colorful EOTD + simple NOTD
- NOTD: Sparkling red
- Another haul: coats
- EOTD: Candy Futuristic
- Review: Adidas Intensive deo anti-perspirant stick...
- Cold :(
- A package from Eyeko! :) + 7 tag + EOTD
- Another haul + straightened hair + OOTD + EOTD
- Back to school + EOTD + flowers
- World animal day
- My nail polish collection + NOTD purple diamonds
- An unexpected surprise ♥