19:49:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
As promised here is my look for this Halloween. Since vampires are so interesting this year I went for this look. Vampires are supposed to be very pale and somewhat ill looking.
So here is it. Just add some fangs and/or fake blood and you're ready to party on Halloween.
When my sister saw me she said I looked sick :D She recently got a new compact camera (Canon SX 200 IS) and I had to try it out. Because it was dark the pictures came out more like so-so. But it really has got a great macro function and takes great pictures when it's sunny.
So I took the rest of the pictures with Canon 40D. You can see the difference, right?
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- 2010 (248)
- Halloween NOTD + looks
- Blog header
- Shocking! A scam!
- OOTD skirt :) + EOTD + NOTD
- Autumn wishlist + brown EOTD
- EOTD glittery pink
- Old looks from 2005 to now
- Makeup I've done on other people
- Complementary colors EOTD part 2 + NOTD funky part...
- Halloween Look: Vampire
- Colorful EOTD + simple NOTD
- NOTD: Sparkling red
- Another haul: coats
- EOTD: Candy Futuristic
- Review: Adidas Intensive deo anti-perspirant stick...
- Cold :(
- A package from Eyeko! :) + 7 tag + EOTD
- Another haul + straightened hair + OOTD + EOTD
- Back to school + EOTD + flowers
- World animal day
- My nail polish collection + NOTD purple diamonds
- An unexpected surprise ♥