01:05:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Lately I have finished so many earrings, bracelets and stuff that I feel I went mass production :P Take a look for yourself (all images are clickable):
Lots of earrings in blue with some variations
And my favourite pair among them
Indian inspired earrings in many different colors
And my favourite
And the last ones made with swarovski (2/3 of them)
A closeup of the pair in the middle (it reminds me of a snowman)
And of the greeny
Maybe now you're wondering why I made so many of them? Well I still have to give some gifts for new year and more and more birthdays are coming up (amongst them also mine!) :D but in reality because I had fun creating them.
I was wondering, since I have so many of them, would anyone buy them? And for what price?
I'm thinking of opening my crafts/jewellery shop on blogger but I don't know if anyone would buy anything.
Thank you for looking!
Next: contest entry: Plastic
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- Lots of snow!
- NOTD: where is my purple? on tea with the Mad Hatt...
- OOTD: black
- NOTD: where is my purple?
- Parisky's dreams: rings and earrings
- NOTD: raspberries in the fog
- How I spent my Bday + EOTD: glittery blue
- Happy Birthday to -----> me :D
- Contest: Parokeets Birthday
- Giveaway package arrived! + China Glaze Blue Sparr...
- NOTD: Essie Sexy divide and Butter London Chancer
- Vote for me :)
- Parisky's dream jewellery: earrings and a ring
- EOTD: Hardcore purple
- Gifts, prizes and shopping!
- Tag: 5 guys I (used to) like
- Review: Fing'rs products
- Contest entry: The Battle of the Plastics!
- Mass production (crafts and stuff) :) Warning: pic...
- I wish you all
- 2009 (147)