19:25:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
I've been inspired and I tried to do something else.
The earrings remind me of a chandelier :)
And a very interesting ring with a sea shell (or well something). I think since this was my first ring it came out pretty cool :)
Thank you for looking!
P.S. I'm seriously thinking about opening a shop :) All items would be limited edition, since they're handmade and not one is the same as the previous :D (except the earrings). What do you think about this?
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- Lots of snow!
- NOTD: where is my purple? on tea with the Mad Hatt...
- OOTD: black
- NOTD: where is my purple?
- Parisky's dreams: rings and earrings
- NOTD: raspberries in the fog
- How I spent my Bday + EOTD: glittery blue
- Happy Birthday to -----> me :D
- Contest: Parokeets Birthday
- Giveaway package arrived! + China Glaze Blue Sparr...
- NOTD: Essie Sexy divide and Butter London Chancer
- Vote for me :)
- Parisky's dream jewellery: earrings and a ring
- EOTD: Hardcore purple
- Gifts, prizes and shopping!
- Tag: 5 guys I (used to) like
- Review: Fing'rs products
- Contest entry: The Battle of the Plastics!
- Mass production (crafts and stuff) :) Warning: pic...
- I wish you all
- 2009 (147)