12:00:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Hello lovely ladies! :)
It's time for nails of the day! Excuse me my shorty shorts nails.
For the first NOTD I've used Essie's Sexy divide that is a deep purple with red glitter in it. And on my ring finger I've applied a thin coat of Butter London's Chancer. I love the result!
Lately I've been loving purple and red combo!
On my second NOTD I've just used Butter London's Chancer. And OMG OMG I love it! It really reminds me of China Glaze Ruby Pumps that I was dying to get (and still don't have it).
How do you like them?
P.S. If you still haven't voted for me you can still do here (only once per person).
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- Lots of snow!
- NOTD: where is my purple? on tea with the Mad Hatt...
- OOTD: black
- NOTD: where is my purple?
- Parisky's dreams: rings and earrings
- NOTD: raspberries in the fog
- How I spent my Bday + EOTD: glittery blue
- Happy Birthday to -----> me :D
- Contest: Parokeets Birthday
- Giveaway package arrived! + China Glaze Blue Sparr...
- NOTD: Essie Sexy divide and Butter London Chancer
- Vote for me :)
- Parisky's dream jewellery: earrings and a ring
- EOTD: Hardcore purple
- Gifts, prizes and shopping!
- Tag: 5 guys I (used to) like
- Review: Fing'rs products
- Contest entry: The Battle of the Plastics!
- Mass production (crafts and stuff) :) Warning: pic...
- I wish you all
- 2009 (147)