20/01/2010

NOTD: Essie Sexy divide and Butter London Chancer

Hello lovely ladies! :)

It's time for nails of the day! Excuse me my shorty shorts nails.
For the first NOTD I've used Essie's Sexy divide that is a deep purple with red glitter in it. And on my ring finger I've applied a thin coat of Butter London's Chancer. I love the result!
Lately I've been loving purple and red combo!

On my second NOTD I've just used Butter London's Chancer. And OMG OMG I love it! It really reminds me of China Glaze Ruby Pumps that I was dying to get (and still don't have it).
How do you like them?

P.S. If you still haven't voted for me you can still do here (only once per person).

XOXO Parisky


4 comments:

Anastacia said...

Both of nail colors looks nice!

Unknown said...

Anastacia: Thank you!

Tina A. said...

Great combination, they 're both amazing colours, but look even prettier when layered! :)

xoxo

Unknown said...

Tina_mbc: Thank you! :) I agree with you! :)