10:39:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Today I wanted to present you my new manicure. I've used Sinful Colors (Let's talk + I love you and on my ring finger San Francisco and Pearl Harbor).
The application was without a problem (2 coats) but when I wanted to take pictures of my new mani there was an interesting problem. Apparently my bf's mobile phone camera doesn't know how purple looks like (I've tried different angles and light). See for yourself:
Nope, this really looks like indigo blue to me.
You can see how the nail polish really looks like (in bottle) here.
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- Lots of snow!
- NOTD: where is my purple? on tea with the Mad Hatt...
- OOTD: black
- NOTD: where is my purple?
- Parisky's dreams: rings and earrings
- NOTD: raspberries in the fog
- How I spent my Bday + EOTD: glittery blue
- Happy Birthday to -----> me :D
- Contest: Parokeets Birthday
- Giveaway package arrived! + China Glaze Blue Sparr...
- NOTD: Essie Sexy divide and Butter London Chancer
- Vote for me :)
- Parisky's dream jewellery: earrings and a ring
- EOTD: Hardcore purple
- Gifts, prizes and shopping!
- Tag: 5 guys I (used to) like
- Review: Fing'rs products
- Contest entry: The Battle of the Plastics!
- Mass production (crafts and stuff) :) Warning: pic...
- I wish you all
- 2009 (147)