23:17:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Today I went shopping with my bf :) and on the way back we stopped to take a picture or two (with his mobile phone) of lots and lots of snow. Last night and day it was snowing like crazy and today there is more than half a meter of snow! Woow :) Everything is so peaceful when there is so much snow but the down side is the roads are half unploughed :/
Anyway here are some pictures I took for you to see. It looks like winter fairytale :)
I played a little bit with them in Photoshop (especially the first one) :D
I love snow but I hate freezing up (ironic, huh?) and walking in the melting snow.
What about you? Do you like snow?
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- Lots of snow!
- NOTD: where is my purple? on tea with the Mad Hatt...
- OOTD: black
- NOTD: where is my purple?
- Parisky's dreams: rings and earrings
- NOTD: raspberries in the fog
- How I spent my Bday + EOTD: glittery blue
- Happy Birthday to -----> me :D
- Contest: Parokeets Birthday
- Giveaway package arrived! + China Glaze Blue Sparr...
- NOTD: Essie Sexy divide and Butter London Chancer
- Vote for me :)
- Parisky's dream jewellery: earrings and a ring
- EOTD: Hardcore purple
- Gifts, prizes and shopping!
- Tag: 5 guys I (used to) like
- Review: Fing'rs products
- Contest entry: The Battle of the Plastics!
- Mass production (crafts and stuff) :) Warning: pic...
- I wish you all
- 2009 (147)