22:03:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Lol for the title, right? :D Fog is gray, so fog for gray. *feels like a smart ass*
I was inspired by my new sports outfit (it's dark gray and pink).
I've used a new frankenpolis (I just named it sparkling fog) and Maybelline Rosy Pink (108). This came out:
I love it! I think gray looks amazing paired with any color because it enhances it! :)
P.S. My google chrome is reporting an error (it crashes) every time I try to ctr+x (cut) an image and I have to rewrite everything! Does anyone have similar problems with it?
I appreciate any commentes!
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- Lots of snow!
- NOTD: where is my purple? on tea with the Mad Hatt...
- OOTD: black
- NOTD: where is my purple?
- Parisky's dreams: rings and earrings
- NOTD: raspberries in the fog
- How I spent my Bday + EOTD: glittery blue
- Happy Birthday to -----> me :D
- Contest: Parokeets Birthday
- Giveaway package arrived! + China Glaze Blue Sparr...
- NOTD: Essie Sexy divide and Butter London Chancer
- Vote for me :)
- Parisky's dream jewellery: earrings and a ring
- EOTD: Hardcore purple
- Gifts, prizes and shopping!
- Tag: 5 guys I (used to) like
- Review: Fing'rs products
- Contest entry: The Battle of the Plastics!
- Mass production (crafts and stuff) :) Warning: pic...
- I wish you all
- 2009 (147)