12:41:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
As you could see in one of my previous posts I've been pretty creative in the past weekend.
I'was making rings (had to try :) and I did a pair of earrings.
I'll present them to you in o particular order:
The earrings, I've tried out some Celtic knots or well whatever that is :)
This is the last one I made and it is the easiest to made.
The first one I made
I didn't like this one when I made it, but now It is one of my favourites!
A very simple one
A little piece of art ;) (it reminds me of a tree in spring)
Playing with more forms and beads
Which one do you like best?
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- Lots of snow!
- NOTD: where is my purple? on tea with the Mad Hatt...
- OOTD: black
- NOTD: where is my purple?
- Parisky's dreams: rings and earrings
- NOTD: raspberries in the fog
- How I spent my Bday + EOTD: glittery blue
- Happy Birthday to -----> me :D
- Contest: Parokeets Birthday
- Giveaway package arrived! + China Glaze Blue Sparr...
- NOTD: Essie Sexy divide and Butter London Chancer
- Vote for me :)
- Parisky's dream jewellery: earrings and a ring
- EOTD: Hardcore purple
- Gifts, prizes and shopping!
- Tag: 5 guys I (used to) like
- Review: Fing'rs products
- Contest entry: The Battle of the Plastics!
- Mass production (crafts and stuff) :) Warning: pic...
- I wish you all
- 2009 (147)